Postgraduate Opportunities for Successful Transition
Many students find road blocks after they graduate from high school. The high level of support many schools offer stops after graduation and some people need additional assistance to have a successful transition to advanced education, employment, or in social relationships. The POST program strives to empower young people to achieve their goals by supporting their academic, career and personal/social goals through a broad range of individual and group services.
We meet one-on-one, or with parents, and create a plan of individualized support.
- Academic, Career & Personal/Social Consultation & Counseling
- Assistance Locating Volunteer or Paid Internships
- Academic Program Requirement Consultation
- Applications, Cover Letters, Resumes & Other Paperwork
- Financial Aid
- Financial Planning and Individual Budgeting
- Self-support skill building
The cost of individual support is $125.00 per hour of direct contact time.
SMALL GROUP SUPPORT
Groups are 10 weeks in length and meet once a week for 1.5 hours. The size of the group will be limited to ensure a maximum level of attention to meet specific needs.
- Processing the transition to life after high school
- Individual strengths and interests
- Academic and career planning and goals
- Organization, study skills, and homework assistance
- Peer connections
The cost of a 10 week group session is $500.